Not only you but many of other women and girls are still struggling with no effective way to find their right bra size. Im writing this sharing some tips in order to make it easier. Let me list out some reason for that.
– Firstly, your bra may be not the same size and shape as the first time you wear it since it was made of a not really good fabric. Fabrics with inherent property of shrinkage is not an ideal material to make bra. Low stable fabric is neither good for bra. Notice that “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage” are far different terms.“stretchy” reflect how you bra get back to their original size and shape after shrinking or stretching. It means the stability of your bra in its original size. While, “Shrinkage” maintains the bra smaller thant its original shape and size.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, do some research of your favourite kind of fabrics. it’s quite simple to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, You may not relize that but your size may have changed. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. If yes, What is on your mind now between blancing it and buying some new pieces of bra?.
– Thirdly,i guess that there is something to do with the way you measure your size.
To check which part of your bra should be adjusted, just look at how it bring you discomfort. You feel it’s too tight or too loose. In both cases it leads to various inconvenience.For example,: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Let me list out here some steps that you could take to get rid of it
– Strap, cup and band are 3 measurement that you need to take.
+ Firstly, take your band size: take the measurement of your bottom of the band right under your bust. The measuring tape should be level and very snug and your body should be totally relax. Round to the nearest whole number. Add four inches if it is even and five in case that it’s odd for your band size.
+ Secondly, take your bust measurement. Measure your bust with a tape rounding around the fullest part of your chest. Take the nearest whole number too.Don’t forget to measure the distance between 2 cups. The best way is comparing with your old one.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. justsubtract your band size from your bust size. And Check that size chart offered by the seller:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, your bra size should be 33C if your band measurement is 33 inches and your cup size is C .That’s easy, isn’t it?
– Check your old bra: so if there is no change in your body, the change must come from your bra. you could compare you old bra size with size table to choose a better suitable one.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Choose branded products to avoid error in parameter of the realy products. i means the error in parameter of the products arised in industrial production.
+ Pay attention to the purpose of wearing that bra: adjust the measurement of bra as per your purpose ( sport bra, sleep bra, beacwear bra…).
Hope that this note help you not regret just because of your so nice bra but not fit you well